My Name Is Laertes1958!

Newbies please stop in and introduce yourselves so we may welcome you to SoapWorld.
laertes1958
Fill In
Joined: 23 Mar 2009, 05:56

23 Mar 2009, 05:56 #1

To all on this Board, I love Soap Opera. I have watched many Daytime Dramas for
about 46 years. I love the art form of the continuing story. Thanks to the Grand Dame of Daytime-Irna Phillips and other who have succeeded her. I am 50
years of age and from Charlotte, NC. Hope to see more of this Board in the future. Take Care All!!!
"Have A Great Carolina Day!" Hyacinth Bucket says so!


Image
Reply

Carrie2073
Co-Executive Producer
Joined: 14 Jul 2006, 23:26

26 Mar 2009, 13:06 #2

Good mornig Laertes1958. Welcome to the board. This is a great board and I hope to see you here often. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to
know you.




Have a great day!




ImageImageImage
Image
Reply

Tish1975
Sound Crew
Joined: 16 Feb 2009, 18:37

26 Mar 2009, 13:37 #3

laertes1958 wrote:
To all on this Board, I love Soap Opera. I have watched many Daytime Dramas
for about 46 years. I love the art form of the continuing story. Thanks to the Grand Dame of Daytime-Irna Phillips and other who have succeeded her. I am 50
years of age and from Charlotte, NC. Hope to see more of this Board in the future. Take Care All!!!





Welcome!!! Glad to have you here.




I'm a big Days fan and of course a big James Scott (EJ, DOOL) fan as well. I loved AW back in the day. I catch GH from time to time as well.
Reply

laertes1958
Fill In
Joined: 23 Mar 2009, 05:56

26 Mar 2009, 18:01 #4

I watch all of them through the internet. I also connect with some of the performers
through Facebook and MySpace. I am happy to make your acquaintance. Take Care!!!
"Have A Great Carolina Day!" Hyacinth Bucket says so!


Image
Reply

laertes1958
Fill In
Joined: 23 Mar 2009, 05:56

26 Mar 2009, 18:05 #5

You would love the First Banner I created for my Board-Men Of Daytime Drama. I Invite
all to come by for a visit. If you like what you see, Make Yourself At Home and Have Fun. Take Care!!!




Men Of Daytime Drama!
"Have A Great Carolina Day!" Hyacinth Bucket says so!


Image
Reply

laertes1958
Fill In
Joined: 23 Mar 2009, 05:56

26 Mar 2009, 18:09 #6

I took the liberty of placing a link to your Board on mine. Hope it helps in
spreading the word. Take Care!!!
"Have A Great Carolina Day!" Hyacinth Bucket says so!


Image
Reply

Tish1975
Sound Crew
Joined: 16 Feb 2009, 18:37

29 Mar 2009, 21:56 #7

laertes1958 wrote:
I watch all of them through the internet. I also connect with some of the performers
through Facebook and MySpace. I am happy to make your acquaintance. Take Care!!!

Oh cool! Who have you been able to connect with?




Happy to meet you too.
Reply

Tish1975
Sound Crew
Joined: 16 Feb 2009, 18:37

29 Mar 2009, 21:58 #8

laertes1958 wrote:
I took the liberty of placing a link to your Board on mine. Hope it helps in
spreading the word. Take Care!!!


Oh cool! Thanks!
Reply

laertes1958
Fill In
Joined: 23 Mar 2009, 05:56

01 Apr 2009, 17:48 #9

Tish1975 wrote:
laertes1958 wrote:
I watch all of them through the internet. I also connect with some of the performers
through Facebook and MySpace. I am happy to make your acquaintance. Take Care!!!

Oh cool! Who have you been able to connect with?




Happy to meet you too.



Grayson McCouch-Dusty, Billy Maggnusen-Casey, Dylan Bruce-Chris,
Kim Zimmer-Reva on Facebook. Billy Maggnusen graduated from The North Carolina School Of The Arts. I am from Charlotte, North Carolina and it does my heart a
world of good to see a hometown boy do well. I surf all 0over the place. You might say I am The Big Kahuna of the information superhighway. Take
Care!!!
"Have A Great Carolina Day!" Hyacinth Bucket says so!


Image
Reply

Tish1975
Sound Crew
Joined: 16 Feb 2009, 18:37

01 Apr 2009, 20:51 #10

laertes1958 wrote:
Tish1975 wrote:
laertes1958 wrote:
I watch all of them through the internet. I also connect with some of the
performers through Facebook and MySpace. I am happy to make your acquaintance. Take Care!!!

Oh cool! Who have you been able to connect with?




Happy to meet you too.



Grayson McCouch-Dusty, Billy Maggnusen-Casey, Dylan Bruce-Chris,
Kim Zimmer-Reva on Facebook. Billy Maggnusen graduated from The North Carolina School Of The Arts. I am from Charlotte, North Carolina and it does my heart a
world of good to see a hometown boy do well. I surf all 0over the place. You might say I am The Big Kahuna of the information superhighway. Take
Care!!!



That's cool. Thanks for sharing.
Reply