Hello from Downunder

Newbies please stop in and introduce yourselves so we may welcome you to SoapWorld.
Lyndl
Intern

22 Jan 2009, 13:12 #1

Hi, I'm Lyndl. I live in Western Australia. I watch Days & GH and I used to love Santa Barbara & Another World when they were on down here, many
years ago. You have a very nice board. I like the idea of forums for soaps that are no longer with us

Carrie2073
Co-Executive Producer

22 Jan 2009, 17:52 #2

Good afternoon Lyndl. Welcome to the board. You certainly live far away. I have never been to Australia, but I hope to go one day. I watch Days of Our
Lives and General Hospital once in awhile too and I used to love to be able to tape Another World. I miss it now that it isn't on anymore! Glad you like
the board. Be sure to check out the other boards within this board. There are alot of great ones here.

Enjoy the rest of the day and I will talk to you later.

ImageImageImage

AWFAN4EVER1975
Head Writer

22 Jan 2009, 18:17 #3

Lyndl wrote:
Hi, I'm Lyndl. I live in Western Australia. I watch Days & GH and I used to love Santa Barbara & Another World when they were on down here, many
years ago. You have a very nice board. I like the idea of forums for soaps that are no longer with us

Hey. Welcome to SoapWorld. Thanks for the complements on the board. I'm a Days watcher. I catch GH every once in a while.

SoapWorld Classic Soaps and Scott's Sirens ~ All about James Scott

PROUD TO BE A SIREN!!!!

http://www.scottssirens.com ~ Website
dedicated to all things James!!

ladykiller
Intern

31 May 2010, 11:41 #4

Welcome you to the site. You say right. This is very nice board