Bickering back and forth about AOL/P&G episodes must stop!

Check here for help with P&G/AOL episodes. Problem resolution, how to view video's, player streams, episodes not available, etc. Ask questions related
to if needed here.
AWFAN4EVER1975
Head Writer

04 Jul 2008, 17:04 #1

I've just been made aware of the bickering going on about AOL/P&G episodes, missing, not posted at all, how long it is taking for new episodes to
appear.

I'm going to ask right now for all bickering to stop. IF it does not stop, I, another admin, or moderator(s) will
begin shutting down the threads where the bickering is taking place. I will begin issuing warnings to all involved. I really do not want to have to do that.

The bickering back and forth also makes the board look bad as a whole. I won't allow that.

Please be thankful for what you're getting. P&G/AOL has been very gracious in putting these episodes up for free for everyone to watch. Chuck also
works very hard to get those direct links posted here for everyone. That said, SoapWorld has no affiliation with P&G/AOL whatsoever. I just felt the need
to have boards for people who watch these downloaded episodes to post.

Also, please do not reply to any bickering posts asking people to stop. That only adds fuel to the fire. Warnings will
be issued for this also. If you see bickering going on, please report it to me, Janielynn68, or the moderators in these forums. I and the other admin do not
watch these episodes so sometimes we are not aware of what's going on here. We do however cruise through from time to time but we don't read all the
threads. Please make us aware if you see a problem.

I really hope, I do not have to issue any warnings. Ya'll are what makes this board. If it had not been for the AOL/P&G episodes available, I probably
would have shut this board down a long time ago. Ya'll are the reason I kept it open. I struggle to get people into other forums on this board but this
section, the classic section is what makes this board, it's always hoping.

SoapWorld Classic Soaps and Scott's Sirens ~ All about James Scott

PROUD TO BE A SIREN!!!!

http://www.scottssirens.com ~ Website
dedicated to all things James!!

Don Howard
Fill In

05 Jan 2009, 17:09 #2

Seeing how AOL has now yanked the service, I can see how a little anger is justified.

janielynn68
Head Writer

11 Feb 2009, 01:13 #3

It is understandable about the anger now. I thought AOL would have kept this service up, considering the traffic it was bringing to the site.

Janie
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It
must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's
children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -----Ronald Reagan

AWFAN4EVER1975
Head Writer

11 Feb 2009, 23:41 #4

janielynn68 wrote:
It is understandable about the anger now. I thought AOL would have kept this service up, considering the traffic it was bringing to the site.

Janie
I agree that it is now but things must not get out of hand because of it. I think a certain amount of expression of anger is fine but when it
gets to bickering back and forth a line has to be drawn. So far, we HAVE NOT had that problem because of the service being gone.

This is also an old post. I've closed this post as well.
Last edited by AWFAN4EVER1975 on 11 Feb 2009, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.

SoapWorld Classic Soaps and Scott's Sirens ~ All about James Scott

PROUD TO BE A SIREN!!!!

http://www.scottssirens.com ~ Website
dedicated to all things James!!