An excited newbie here :D

Newbies please stop in and introduce yourselves so we may welcome you to SoapWorld.
soapfan0406.soapworldclassicsoaps
Intern

03 Oct 2008, 20:37 #1

Hi everyone!!!

I am not new to the boards since I do visit on and off but I only became a member today to join in on the discussions since I am a HUGE soap fan..particularly
of the NBC soaps of the 80s and 90s. My current favorite soap airing on tv right now is only Days of our lives, and I have been a fan of that show for more
than 20 years now. I also used to love Santa Barbara, Another World, and Passions (well, the first 2 years since it aired anyway).

I am very excited in joining the group, and I would like to thank the moderators as well as Chuck for providing everyone with a chance to watch classes P&G
soaps again. Since I was only a kid when these episodes aired, it is a real treat watching them now, and seeing the history of various characters, especially
for Another World Image

I hope to make lots of friends here whom I can share my favorite soap discussions with.

Carrie2073
Co-Executive Producer

03 Oct 2008, 20:56 #2

Good afternoon soapfan0406. Welcome to the board. This is a great board and there are alot fo nice people here. I look forward to reading your posts and
getting to know you. I am a fan of soaps too, but I haven't watched any in a long time especially since Another World was taken off SoapNet. I miss it
alot! Come back and post with us often.

Have a great weekend.

ImageImageImage

soapfan0406.soapworldclassicsoaps
Intern

03 Oct 2008, 21:29 #3

Hi Carrie

Nice to meet you Image Thank you for the warm welcome. Oh, I am sure I will be posting a lot now that I am a member!

Take care and have a nice weekend

Carrie2073
Co-Executive Producer

04 Oct 2008, 02:09 #4

Good evening soapfan0406. Nice to meet you too. I hope you like it here and come back often.

Have a great weekend!

ImageImageImageImage

AWFAN4EVER1975
Head Writer

05 Oct 2008, 17:35 #5

soapfan0406 wrote:
Hi everyone!!!

I am not new to the boards since I do visit on and off but I only became a member today to join in on the discussions since I am a HUGE soap
fan..particularly of the NBC soaps of the 80s and 90s. My current favorite soap airing on tv right now is only Days of our lives, and I have been a fan of
that show for more than 20 years now. I also used to love Santa Barbara, Another World, and Passions (well, the first 2 years since it aired anyway).

I am very excited in joining the group, and I would like to thank the moderators as well as Chuck for providing everyone with a chance to watch classes
P&G soaps again. Since I was only a kid when these episodes aired, it is a real treat watching them now, and seeing the history of various characters,
especially for Another World Image

I hope to make lots of friends here whom I can share my favorite soap discussions with.

Hey there!!! I'm Tish. Welcome to SoapWorld. I too am a fan of Days. I've watched it for years. I used to watch AW and Santa Barbara
as well. I hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to posting with you.

SoapWorld Classic Soaps and Scott's Sirens ~ All about James Scott

PROUD TO BE A SIREN!!!!

http://www.scottssirens.com ~ Website
dedicated to all things James!!